A year older, and those wrinkles are getting worse, not to mention skin tone and texture. Don’t let the psychological impact of the ageing process rob you of confidence or change the way you live. Its time to try a new form of facial rejuvination…..The Mesoestetic Peel.
Skin peeling has had proven success in reducing fine lines, deeper wrinkles and scarring. Skin texture is improved by stimulating collagen and elastin production also oil production and acneic activity have been reduced.
The meaning ‘TO PEEL’
Application of substances of an acid nature to evoke a reaction to stimulate the natural healing process.This will replace and renovate deteriorated skin for a newer, younger and more revitalised one.
The History Of Exfoliating Peels.
Roman, Greek, and Egyptian cultures performed acid peels with fermented milk. Wine and vinegar were used in the middle ages. In the 30’s phenol was the chemical of choice by most physicians. The ‘boom’ of glycolic and AHA peels in the 80’s,’ cocktailing’ and modified acids in the 90’s. Today facial ‘peels’ are still one of the most requested treatments by patients. Less invasive compounds and natural acids with regulated ph and graduation allow the professional to treat a variety of specific skin conditions and skin types.
- What is it? The Mesoestetic Peel.
- How does it work? Exfoliates and eliminates old damaged cells.
- How does it feel? Some people may experience a warm tingly feeling.
- How long does the treatment take? About 40 minutes.
- How many treatments are needed? We recommend a course of six. However, visible results appear after one treatment.
- Who performs the treatment? An aesthetic professional.
- Results? Improved texture. Treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production. Reduces oil and acneic activity.