A few years ago, hair removal for men was still something of a novelty. Sure, a few brave souls would have their shoulders and backs waxed at their local beauty salon but that was about it. How things have changed! These days, hair removal is no more unusual than moisturising. In fact, according to research company Euromonitor, 3 out of ten 18-34 year olds remove body hair regularly, with 9 out of 10 of them reckoning they look better as a result. What’s more, surveys have repeatedly shown that women prefer their men to be smooth too.
Excessive or unsightly body hair can be upsetting for both men and women and difficult or inconvenient to remove. Laser hair removal is a rapid, yet gentle way of removing unwanted hair, and is medically proven to give you permanent hair reduction.
- Laser hair removal can result in permanent removal of unwanted hair. Statistics show that 60-95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments.
- Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for ingrown hairs. No more irritating skin and red bumps caused by those ingrown hairs we are all affected by.
- Laser hair removal procedure is much shorter than other methods such as electrolysis. Advancements in technology means you are able to carry on with your daily routine straight away with no down time.
- No more shaving or waxing! Someone can shave 11,540 times in one lifetime – with statistics like this it is easy to see why anyone would like to remove unwanted hair permanently.
- Laser hair removal is carried out by our fully qualified Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out laser hair removal treatments. As the laser is passed over the area being treated, the hairs are destroyed, reducing further growth and leaving a silky smooth feel even on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for a wide variety of hair and skin types.
* A patch test is required prior to first treatment.
September is the perfect time to get started as you are required to have a course of six treatments at six weekly intervals. The treatment cannot be carried out 30 days before or after sun exposure so we have found that starting the treatments in Autumn/Winter will cause less disruption to your treatment plan.
A payment plan can be discussed if cost is a concern, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team who will be happy to discuss options with you.