HARD AS NAILS
Have beautiful nails, that will last (worry free) through out your holiday…
Our hands and nails are one of the most visible parts of our bodies. We use them in most of our everyday activities and constantly abuse them, we forget that actually they are one of our ultimate accessories…….so we should take more notice and give them more attention.
THIN AS PAPER, STRONG AS STEEL.
Would you like a long lasting, chip free manicure or pedicure? Then you must have the everlasting Bio Sculpture gel. No damaging glue or chemicals just hard, flexible protective layers of non acrylic soluble gels which are applied to the nails or built on for extensions, and set under a uv lamp. There are a variety of different colours to choose from or if you prefer the natural look you can have just a clear gel applied or a lovely French Polish. Gel is much more hard wearing than nail polish and is easily maintained, gel protects the nails and allows more brittle and weak nails to grow. The gels will need soaked off with a special solvent as they grow from the root or they can be ‘infilled’ to give you an extra few weeks of colour.
NAIL FACTS AND TIPS
- Nails grow roughly 1mm each week.
- The rate at which your nails grow can be slowed down by illness, or sped up by stress.
- For stronger nails ,eat foods rich in calcium, iron and zinc.
- White marks on nails are due to knocks, not calcium deficiency.
- Strong soaps, detergents and lotions dry nails out causing them to split. Wear rubber gloves.
- Brittle nails can be a sign of an inadequate water intake.