The passage of time and the pleasures & stresses of life tend to cause our skin to appear older. Common signs of aging are sun-damage, age spots, mottled pigmentation, dull complexions and the symptoms of rosacea and large pores.
Signs of aging are typically most visible on a person’s face. Whilst creams, facials or even surgery exists to improve facial flaws we are always looking for dramatic improvements with low risk and no ‘downtime’.
Finally, there is an answer – the Ellipse Skin Rejuvenation treatment, a non-invasive treatment used to erase skin damage without disruption of the skin’s surface.
- How does it work? Stimulates collagen production in the dermis, which produces an anti-aging effect on the treatment area.
- How does it feel? Clients feel a warm sensation whilst the treatment is in progress.
- How long does the treatment take? Approximately 45 minutes for Full Face & Neck treatment.
- How many treatments are needed? Visible results can be noticed after one treatment however to achieve best results we recommend a course of six. Treatments should be carried out on monthly intervals.
- How much does it cost? Prices start at £60.
- Results? Smoother, younger looking skin. Clearer complexion and even skin tone.
Ellipse is clinically proven and is also used for permanent Hair Reduction, Thread Vein Removal and Acne Scarring.